Monday, April 12, 2010

Microteach

So I completed my Microteach today. For my Educ 3070 class, we had to teach a "pretend lesson" as if we were teaching it to the grade level we chose. My lesson was on 5th grade geography. It went really smoothly. Everyone in the class said I did a great job. Now, just gotta wait and see what the teacher thought.

I can't believe the semester is almost over! It's gone by sooooo fast. I'm so excited because I am pretty much done with everything. Everybody else is stressing out, but NOT ME! :)

2 comments:

Heather Kennedy said...

girl i'm nowhere near being done with everything and i still don't stress lol

Nikki said...

i'll admit, im freaking out now. lol. two weeks to finish this system...yeah, im just a little worried. haha.

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...