Thursday, April 8, 2010

:)

I feel so much better today than I did on Sunday night. I know my brother will be leaving for college next fall, and I'm really going to miss him, but it's just the next step in his life. I'm so prouf of him. I hope we can get some time this summer to hangout since I won't have classes to deal with. I know he will be busy with baseball, but I'm sure we can find some time during the day to do something together. I want him to know how much I love him and that I'm always here for him. Hopefully we can video chat once in a while. That would be cool. I know I don't live at home with him right now, and don't see him that much, but still, he is RIGHT down the road...it's just gonna be weird with him 3 hours away. I LOVE KACY!

tonight I'm staying up to register for my classes next fall. So far there are plenty of spots left, so I hope I can get into all of the ones I need! :-) I can't believe I will be HALFWAY done with college in just a FEW WEEKS!!! It's crazy how fast it has gone by!

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...