Sunday, April 11, 2010

:-)



I had a lovely afternoon hanging out with Chandler! After her massive explosion in her diaper, I cleaned her up, gave her a quick rinse in the bathtub, and she slept for about an hour! Then, we went on a walk with her dog, Molli, around the neighborhood. It was BEAUTIFUL outside! Next, we played the piano (I played her Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and she clapped for me afterwards all by herself! so sweet!), then for about 30 minutes straight, I would hide behind this wall and we would play peek-a-boo. She just LAUGHED the whole time! I just love her! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you were here to babysit ZACH!! He would LOVE having his cousin here to play with him. Can't wait to see you soon! LOVE YOU!!

Love,
Aunt Beth

Anonymous said...

What a weekend! Looking forward to seeing you in Florida.

Love,
Grandma K

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...