Thursday, April 15, 2010

workin hard..

Today has been a work day for me. I worked out this morning (which I RAN the last hill on the treadmill-it felt good after!) I came home, showered, and sat my butt at the computer. I finished my WebQuest for Technology, worked on my Portfolio for Educ 3070 and now I'm about to go grocery shopping and it's 2:15 already! The day went by FAST.

Last night, I went to watch the kids at REMIX, and only two little girls came. They are sisters and all they like to do is watch a movie every week. So for the first hour, that's all we did. Finally, another little family came in, and I JUMPED outta my seat so I could actually PLAY with them! haha. I am definitely going to be an active mom when I get older, I can tell you that right now. It's boring just sitting in front of the tv all day. Although, I will admit, every now and then it is nice just to relax in front of the tv, but definitely not every single day.

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYk6vokaqdk

This video will make you LAUGH SO HARD! Poor girl..I'm SOOOOO glad I didn't do anything like that after I got my wisdom teeth removed! haha

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...