Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Back-To-Back-To-Back

3 babysitting jobs in a row today.
FUN FUN FUN!
:-)

If I could change one thing about my day though, it would have to be that I could have slept in a little later. I didn't have to wake up early at all...but of course I woke up at like 6:30ish.
I just hope I can get the hang of sleeping in at least a FEW days over break! ;)


Contest News:
According to the ranking on the website, I jumped up from #301 all the way to #49 just yesterday! so, hopefully that's a good sign and I can keep moving up!
Luckily, I have some major help.
IowaGirlEats helped me out by giving me a shout out in her blog, so hopefully people will see it and vote for me. Thank you Kristin! :)
Emily from Chobani put my link in a tweet on Twitter... thanks Emily! :)
and lots of friends have put my link on their facebook page.

This is really exciting for me, I don't expect to win, but it sure is fun trying and isn't it great how it fell on SPRING BREAK so that I would actually have time to put the word out there and ask for votes? (GOD IS AWESOME!)

Thanks everyone for your help!

here's the link if you missed it...
http://photos.fitnessmagazine.com/category/vote/photo/728663

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...