Saturday, March 26, 2011

hard to believe...

I can't believe I've been watching Maddie for a little over a year and a half.

(I couldn't find a pic of her any younger than this, but I know I started watching her before this pic was taken..)

I love her and her wonderful family!

I have had many fun times playing with Maddie while her parents enjoyed a night out.

I'm really sad they are moving, but excited for them at the same time!

<3

Tonight, Maddie started crying about an hour after I put her to bed, so I went upstairs and just held her for a little while and she went back to sleep. I had a flashback to one of the FIRST times I watched her and she just wouldn't lay down in her crib, so I just let her fall asleep in my arms and I just rocked her til her parents came home. SUCH A SWEET MEMORY! and I thought God gave me a wonderful gift to be able to do that again tonight!

:)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet, Kelsey!!

Love you!
Grandma K

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...