Thursday, March 24, 2011

jumped on the bandwagon


so EVERYONE is talking bout these new Cinnamon Burst Cheerios, so I decided to jump on the bandwagon and try them out myself. They were pretty good! :) and I got them on sale.


Speaking of sales, guess what else I snagged yesterday?
800 calcium pills for only 16 bucks! I was just browsing around trying to kill time before I went to dinner and a movie with my friend Christina last night, and saw that these HUGE bottles were BuyOneGetOneFree. Don't worry, I checked the expiration date, and they don't expire til NOVEMBER 2013! so wahoooooo! I have to take calcium since I hate milk. haha well, now I am STOCKED UP!


This morning, I found out that I WON A PUREBAR GIVEAWAY!!!!!! YAY!
Thank you
I'm so excited to try them out!!!!
:)


No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...