Sunday, March 20, 2011

FUN VISIT WITH FAMILY!!! :)


First of all, NO TRIP is complete without a MONSTER ENERGY DRINK!
:)
but, I was SO excited when I found the NEW FORMULA that contains ZERO SUGAR!
whoop whoop! That's a major win win right there!



On the way to Florida, I found this new flavor...SUPERNOVA (aka Strawberry Melon Diet Mt. Dew!)

We met up with the other side of the family for a little while when Papa went to a park to race his toy car and airplane around! It was fun!

Me and Grandma J

Daddy trying to race..haha

Me and Jamie!

I had SUCH a wonderful visit with my family!

On Saturday, we had the party for my grandparents 50th anniversary and it was fun!

Few funny stories:
While the food was being set up, my aunt beth's cat decided to jump up on the table. Aunt Deke SCREAMED and grabbed her. Everybody was running over to see what happened...the cat stuck her paw in the left corner of the cake...thank goodness Aunt Deke got her just in time before she nose dived into the whole cake! HAHA

My dad decided to be the "magic man" for my little cousin, Zach (he's 4). He would hide a penny in his fingers but push it back so Zach couldn't see it, and make him say Abra-ka-dab-ra and make it appear out of all these silly places. He LOVED it and literally asked my dad to do it about 50 times in a row!

I tried HELIUM for the first time. OH MY GOSH. I was laughing so hard I couldn't even complete a whole sentence! The video is on facebook, so watch it!

after the party, we all rode down to a beautiful park and were supposed to go on a boat ride, but they sold out like 3 hours before we even got there! so, we decided to just walk around, take a group pic, and eat some yummy icecream.

This morning, my daddy and I woke up at 3:30 am so we could drive a little farther and see my brother's baseball game. They won like 13-3, so they only played 7 innings and it was a short game. So, I got to see Kacy for a little while before heading back home!



GREAT TRIP!
:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun, fun time we had!! Grandpa and I are still laughing at the funny things your dad, uncle, and aunt wrote in the "Harwood Street Herald." We couldn't have asked for a more perfect time with family and friends! So glad you and your dad could come. Wish Lisa and Kacy could have come also, but we understand.

Love you!
Grandma k

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...