Sunday, March 27, 2011

New stuff I've tried lately..

McDonald's new Fruit and Maple Oatmeal.
YUM!

I know a lot of people are bashing it saying it has a lot of sugar in it, but I DON'T CARE.
I'm just glad McDonald's has a healthy option.
It would have been a lot better growing up if that was available because I would be the oddball who wanted to go somewhere healthy, when the rest of my family would want to go to McDonalds. Now, they have healthier options for those oddballs like me! ;)
Not to mention, it tastes REALLY GOOD!

I tried Jimmy Johns for the first time tonight.
I ordered the UN-wich.
instead of bread, I had a lettuce wrap.
inside it was filled with ham, tomato, cucumber, and alfalfa sprouts.

Pretty tasty, but I don't think I will go there again.
SUBWAY is definitely my favorite place by far!



Life Update:
It's really starting to hit me that after this semester, I only have ONE left, and then I student teach! HOLY COW! TIME IS FLYING!

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...