Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Look what was on my front door!!!


UMPQUA OATS sent me all 8 flavors of their oatmeal to try and review.
They are:
Kick Start
Mostly Sunny
RU Nuts
Time Out
Take a Hike
Old School
Lei'd Back
Not Guilty

These are great because they are already pre-made, so all you have to do is add boiling water and you're ready to eat!

I'm excited to try these and will have a full post with a review after I try them all!
:)


Brothers All- Natural Sent me flavors of their fruit crisps to try.
They are:
Mickey Mouse Apple
Donald Duck Pear
Mickey's Clubhouse Pineapple
Goofy Strawberry-Banana
Pluto Peach
Apple Cinnamon
Banana
(love the Disney character theme!)

as well as...
Fuji Apple
Asian Pear
Banana
Pineapple
Strawberry
Strawberry & Banana
Peach
Mixed Berry
Apple Cinnamon

These are 100% Fruit with NO SUGAR ADDED!

SO COOL!

I will have a full post with review later on.

EXCITED FOR NEW EATS!

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...