Sunday, March 6, 2011

New Recipe = Pizza Meatloaf


Tonight, I cooked a new recipe.
Pizza Meatloaf.
It was delicious!
and healthy.
I didn't tell my dad what was in it until AFTER he finished his two helpings ;)
He never would have guessed it was healthier turkey instead of beef!


Recipe:
1 pound lean ground turkey
1/4 cup pizza sauce (although I just kept adding until it looked good)
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

Directions:
Spray 9inch glass pie plate with non-stick cooking spray.
Pack meat down.
Bake for 15 minutes at 425*
Drain any excess liquid.
Pour pizza sauce on top of meat.
Sprinkle cheese.
Put back in oven for 5 minutes.


Yummy and healthy!
:)

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...