Tuesday, April 12, 2011

34 Degrees Crispbread

I was sent these two flavors of 34 Degrees Crispbread to try.

The two flavors were Whole Grain and Rosemary.

Whole Grain: It was good and only had like 30 calories per serving, but it wasn't something that I would run to the store and buy right away. I paired it with some laughing cow cheese and enjoyed it as a snack one day.


Rosemary: I forgot to snap a picture, but they looked identical to the whole grain except they were a little more yellow color. I did NOT like this flavor. I couldn't hardly eat one whole cracker. It just didn't taste good to me.

They have six varieties of 34° Crispbread: Natural, Sesame, Cracked Pepper, Rosemary, Lemon Zest and Whole Grain.

I bet the other flavors might have tasted better. I'm not really a rosemary flavoring type girl.

Thanks again for sending me the products to try!

:)

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...