Friday, April 1, 2011

Fun Friday.

These are the snacks I packed for today, along with my famous PB&Banana wrap..


Can you say PEANUT BUTTER obsession?!?!?


:)



today, I got some extra credit for Math by volunteering at an elementary school and working at their Math-a-thon. It was actually really fun! My table was working with Geometry. The K-2 graders worked on making different shapes on a rubber band board thing, while the 3-5 worked on making 3D shapes with marshmellows and toothpicks! The kids were SO well behaved and it was a fun time for me and my fellow classmates!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Birdwell said...

I'm so glad you had fun! You are an AWESOME teacher!!!

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...