Thursday, April 14, 2011

what a crazy day!

This was my facebook status on Wednesday: CANNOT believe some people... really? Stealing a backpack from the girl's bathroom? Good grief! Thank goodness they just wanted my books and left my binder (WITH ALL MY WORK FROM THE SEMESTER) in it before dumping it on the side of the road! Thank you Jesus that somebody found it!
What a rough day! Well, after my incident, there were 4 more thefts that took place all withing about an hour!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD!?!?!? Ugh! Apparently they caught the girl trying to steal from the bookstore this morning and searched through her car! I wish I would've had my serial numbers for my textbooks written down so I could get them back, but I will survive. There are only a few more days left of this semester and if I'm really in a bind, I can always borrow it from a classmate.

THANKFULLY today has been MUCH better!!! I TOTALLY rocked my presentation in SPED today! I GOT A PERFECT SCORE!!!!! whoop whoop! :)



I am ALMOST done with all of the fruit crisps, so a review will be coming soon! But, I just HAD to post my new FAVORITE combo for a yogurt mess now because IT'S THAT GOOD...

Cinnamon Burst Cheerios, Vanilla Yogurt, and Apple Cinnamon Fruit Crisps.
Oh.My.Gosh.

sooooooo good.

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...