Thursday, April 21, 2011

it's backkkkkkkkkk...


My favorite sub ever is backkkkkkk at Subway!
I seriously screamed when I saw it on the big sign as we were walking into Subway!
Orchard Chicken Salad = YUUUUUUUUUM!!!
:)



After dinner, Kara and I saw the Passion Play at Hilldale Baptist.
Such a great reminder of the ULTIMATE sacrifice that God made for us!
They also added a really fun song at the end that I loved.
Shackles.
I am not joking, we got up and danced while this song was being sung.
Quite a few people in the audience did too.

to hear Mandisa's version of the song, click on this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svRqFGJ-aC0

I'm sure you'll understand WHY we got up and danced afterwards..
:)


Came home, and started reading my BRAND NEW BOOK by my favorite author, Karen Kingsbury!!!




1 comment:

Elizabeth Birdwell said...

Way to go SUBWAY!!!!! I love it when my favorite niece is HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!! I miss you. . . wish I could see you. I MISS YOU!!!! I MISS YOU!!!! Love you!!

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...