Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Larabar Review


Larabar was kind enough to send me 6 flavors to try and review on my blog.

A little info about Larabar from their website:
LÄRABAR is a delicious blend of unsweetened fruits, nuts and spices. Made from whole food, each flavor contains no more than nine ingredients. Pure and simple, just as nature intended.


Onto the ratings...

First of all, I just wanna say how DELICIOUS these bars are! I loved ALL of them! I also can't believe how something with such FEW ingredients can taste SO DARN GOOD! I loved eating these as a snack and dessert! (Yes, they are THAT good... I can easily classify them as dessert!)

I gave all of the flavors a 10/10, but if I had to list them in order of my personal tastebuds it would go like this:

1) Peanut Butter & Jelly
2) Peanut Butter Cookie
3) Cashew Cookie
4) Blueberry Muffin
5) Banana Bread
6) Coconut Cream Pie

These are soooooo good and so GOOD FOR YOU!

:)


No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...