Tuesday, November 8, 2011

PRECIOUS KIDS...


For the next two weeks, I am back at my first placement for student teaching.
I was so excited to be back, but to my surprise, the students were even more excited to see me!
The first day back, I was blown away by their reactions when they saw me in the room...

The first little girl that walked in, turned and said, "Miss Kemmer! You're back! YAY!" then went to her desk and said, "OH MY GOSH, I am so excited...I got to see you FIRST!"
:)

I have gotten so many hugs and gasps when they saw me.

Then, one little boy was so cute.
He saw me, he gasped, and said, "MS. KEMMER!!!" and RAN to give me a huge hug!

Today, a little girl gave me a HANDMADE pillow that she made all by herself. It even had a heart sewn in the middle!

HOW SWEET ARE THEY??!?!?!?


I'm so fortunate to be at such a good school and class. There are not any big trouble makers in the class, so I'm crossing my fingers my student teaching experience will go smoothly!
:)

1 comment:

Dr. J said...

Oh, you are gonna be SO good! I wish you all the best. Go forth and INSPIRE, MOTIVATE, ENJOY, and BECOME what it already says on your forehead: My Teacher. From now on, when your students see you, they will point at your forehead and say "There goes... MY TEACHER!" That is one of the most challenging, frustrating, heart-filling, life changing things you will hear.

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...