Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Annie's Cheddar Bunnies Review



Annie's was kind enough to send coupons to pick out 4 products of my choice to review on my blog. (I haven't had a chance to review the Ketchup or Dressing yet, that post will come later)

A little info about Annie's from their website:
For more than 20 years, Annie’s has been nourishing families with simple, down-to-earth foods that taste great and are easy to love. Annie’s is driven by a team of folks who are passionate about food, people, and the planet we all share. That’s why we’ve sought out the best ingredients Mother Earth has to offer, harvesting pure, natural flavors to make delicious foods every family can feel good about.
Honest-to-goodness goodness is cooked up here.

Now, onto the review...

Both of these crackers were very cheesy and tasty. They were a perfect addition to my sandwiches at lunch. I gave them both a 10/10, but if I had to choose a favorite flavor, I would pick the White Cheddar Bunnies.

What a yummy snack!
:)



No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...