Saturday, November 12, 2011

Seven Things for Saturday

7 Things You May Not Know About Me...

1. I am a perfectionist. Type A to the max! Growing up, I cared wayyyyy too much about keeping straight A's in school that I would beat myself up. My dad even had to get on to me for being too harsh on myself sometimes! I've realized that grades are not the most important thing in life...as long as I try my best and work hard, that's perfectly fine!

2. I have an obsession with the number 7. It's my favorite number. I grew up playing softball and that was always my number. Now, I have to set my alarm to whatever time I need to get up, but it HAS to have the number 7 in it. Also, at the gym, I set my level on the cardio machines to either a number with 7 in it, or a multiple of 7. (oh, and did you notice I did SEVEN Things on this list?) Yeah, I'm weird. ;)

3. I have only been in one really serious relationship in my life. I didn't date in highschool, except for 10th grade...I had a "boyfriend", but we couldn't drive, so did we go anywhere? NO! haha I don't know why guys didn't wanna go out with me in highschool, but I can say that I am enjoying dating now, but ready for another RELATIONSHIP.


4. I absolutely LOVE Jesus Christ with ALL my heart! I try my best to live for Him. I want to be a good witness to everyone around me. I am very involved in my church and truly enjoy it! I've made so many good friends through church!


5. I am a goofball. I love to make people laugh, but I love to laugh myself even more! I feel like a day is wasted if you didn't laugh at some point. My favorite tv show is Modern Family...I crack up every single episode! If you ever need a good laugh, just watch an episode. You can thank me later.

6. I am a snacker. I like to eat about 5 mini meals throughout the day. I get hungry about every 3 hours. Oh, and I could eat breakfast for EVERY meal of the day and never get bored. I LOVE breakfast foods!


7. Hmm...last fun fact about me... I have Radio Tourette's Syndrome. I can't listen to the end of songs when all they do is repeat the same words over and over and over again. I constantly switch the radio stations. I also have an incredible talent...You can turn on a station and I can IMMEDIATELY start singing the song. Country, Christian, and Pop are my specialties. I just love music. I am always listening to something. In the car, on my iPod while I'm working out, and at my computer when I'm home.

2 comments:

Shannon (Healthiful Balance) said...

Loved this post! :)
I especially love number 4!

Dr. J said...

Yes, even your old prof learned some interesting things about you! Good luck on keeping the workout routine through your student teaching (and your first years teaching). Your great workout habits will serve you well through the stresses of teaching. You might even get your students to workout with you!

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...