Sunday, November 13, 2011

Daddy's Little Girl...always and forever!

My mom had another assignment for her photography class, so today's session was with my daddy!





I love my daddy!
He's not only the best earthly father I could ever ask for, he is my Christian role model.
I hope that I can be a good Christian leader like he is for the rest of my life.

I have so many good memories with him:
  • Riding in the car, blasting music and singing at the top of our lungs. (Complete with his signature goofy dance moves)
  • Memorizing Bible verses
  • Taking walks around the neighborhood
  • Laughing hysterically while watching the TV show Psych.
  • Laying in front of the Christmas tree with the lights glowing while listening to Christmas music.
  • Practicing softball and basketball countless times growing up...now I just WHOOP HIS BUTT in a game of H-O-R-S-E. ;)
  • Having nightly Devotionals growing up
Those are just a few...

LOVE YOU DADDY!!!
:)



4 comments:

Ashley said...

this is SO sweet!!! made me miss my dad! love the pictures too!!!!

Born Again Skin said...

Beautiful pictures! That is so sweet how close you and your dad are!

Anonymous said...

Loved all these pictures, Kelsey! AND I really liked all your memories. I know I'm his mother, but I think you have a wonderful dad!!

Love you!
Grandma K

Daddy said...

Just read your post again Kels - Your daddy loves you and is so proud of you !

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...