Thursday, November 24, 2011

I'm thankful for...

1. Jesus Christ - who died and rose again for all of OUR sins!
2. My wonderful family.
3. My awesome friends!
4. My classmates - I would not have been able to get through this hectic, stressful, and all around crazy semester without them!
5. My health
6. Fun workout classes like Dance it Out, Zumba, and Spin!
7. My college experience - I've had a BLAST. I've met so many new people, grown up, and learned a lot!
8. My church.
9. My small group - I really can't imagine what my life would be like without them!
10. Opportunities to try new products on my blog - God has really blessed me.

There are so many more things, but I'm gonna get off this computer and go spend time with my family!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
:)

4 comments:

Rach said...

Great post, girl! Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Jeff said...

It is awesome to see another blogger out there that believes in Christ Jesus.

Shannon (Healthiful Balance) said...

Great list! Im especially loving number 1 :)
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! GOD BLESS! <3

Nikki said...

i'm so thankful for our friendship, Kels!!
i miss you like crazy though!! :D

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...