Wednesday, November 16, 2011

PIZZA MAKER...my new calling?

First of all, I just have to brag a little...
I HAVE THE BEST SMALL GROUP EVER!!!!!!
:)
I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life.

This past Sunday night was MAKE YOUR OWN PIZZA NIGHT!
I had a blast!
It was my first time ever tossing dough in the air...it was so fun!
(check out the video)







After pizza, we filled shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child. It was a fun night!


In "teacher" related news...

I am having an absolute BLAST with my 3rd grade class! The students are really interacting and are excited about learning math from me this week! They LOVED the story I read called, "Six Dinner Sid". It's about a cat that eats a meal at 6 different houses in his neighborhood, so I tied some math into it and they LOVED it!
:)

We've been having inside recess since it's nasty and rainy outside, so look what some students made for me...
Sid the Cat!
:)

That makes me feel so good that they are enjoying my lessons and who doesn't love getting artwork from a student?


Did you ever give your teachers artwork when you were growing up?

1 comment:

Rach said...

What a GREAT night! I LOVE homemade pizza! What a great idea for a small group dinner! :) And I love that you guys did OCC! We are filling shoe boxes this weekend for them. :)

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...