Monday, July 23, 2012

Perfect Fit Protein


Her is a little info about Perfect Fit Protein from their website:

Perfect Fit Protein - Vanilla
Perfect Fit Protein by Tone It Up™ provides clean, organic nutrition - and helps to burn fat, shape a lean physique and aid in muscle recovery. Each delicious serving contains 15 grams of protein and is Organic, Gluten-Free, Raw, Vegan, Non-GMO, Kosher, Non-Fat, Low in Sodium, and Free of Sugar, Dairy, Lactose, Cholesterol, Soy, Corn, Wheat and Allergens.


**************************************************************************
My Review:
7/10

This protein was a little bit chalky and clumpy, but the taste was okay! I tried it in a yogurt mess with the first packet, but that was not the best tasting option for my tastebuds. Next time, I tried it in a smoothie and it tasted MUCH better! I liked that it only had 70 calories as opposed to a lot of other protein powders that have over 100! 

:-)

Please visit their website!





Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...