Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Skinny Pop Popcorn Review


Skinny Pop Popcorn sent me some product to review!

Here's some links to their...
Facebook: SkinnyPopPopcorn

ALL NATURAL • LOW CALORIE • CHOLESTEROL FREE • TRANS FAT FREE • DAIRY FREE • PEANUT FREE • TREE NUT FREE • GLUTEN FREE • NON GMO • PRESERVATIVE FREE • A GREAT SOURCE OF FIBER •AND DELICIOUS!

11/10!!!

I could eat tons and tons of this popcorn absolutely GUILT FREE!!! It only has 39 calories PER CUP! I loved the natural taste. If you like popcorn that's not piping hot, then you will LOVE this popcorn! I enjoyed this yummy popcorn as a fun snack at the fireworks show!


My friends, Krissy and Ashley, brought their kids to the fireworks show. SkinnyPop was a BIG hit with the kids too! I know they appreciated the fact that their kids were eating a healthy snack!



I'm bringing it on our road trip to Myrtle Beach and Florida coming up soon :) 

Please try some of this awesome popcorn for yourself!!
You won't be disappointed!!!

http://www.skinnypop.com/

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...