Monday, July 23, 2012

Vacations Galore!!! :)




I've been on vacation for pretty much the whole month of July! It's been FABULOUS! Sorry I've been lacking in posts lately! Please forgive me!

First up, we went to Myrtle Beach for Jared's golf tournaments. He played in two events. 

Awww...how cute! We match ;)

His mom and I got pedicures, while Jared and his dad played a practice round in the middle of the week! It was pampering at it's best! 

There was definitely a new obsession formed... WEDDING CAKE FRO-YO! 
OH MY WORD. 
I thought Cake Batter tasted good... it's got NOTHING on Wedding Cake flavor!!!
YUUUUUUUM!!!



 We went to Broadway on the Boardwalk in Myrtle Beach. It was neat to walk around and see all the unique stores! We had fun!

HOW STINKIN' CUTE IS HE?!?!? 
After a week in Myrtle Beach, it was time to head to KY to attend a wedding. It was Jared's long time friend Megan and Joel! We had an absolute BLAST dancing the night away and we definitely made a few trips to the photo booth! ;)





Photobooths are TOO MUCH fun!

My dad and Jared could NOT stop flying this toy helicopter!!! Boys and their toys... haha

Next, we headed back to TN for a few days to spend some time with my mom because unfortunately, she was not able to come to Florida with us because she had to work :( 



My mom is really starting to blossom in her photography skills! She took us to a park and got some cute pics!  

Finally, we went to Florida to vacation with my dad's side of the family. We had a bunch of fun! 
My little cousin, Zach, was very intrigued with my makeup application, hair drying and curling routine! haha
Love kids' laughter! My cousins are funny!



It was hard saying CYA LATER to Jared this morning, but that's part of being in a long distance relationship. We truly cherish the time that we do get to spend together. We've had a phenomenal summer!!! Next week, we are flying to attend his cousin's wedding! The fun never stops! 

:-) 



Talk to me... where have you been on vacation this summer?!? Where is your favorite place to vacation?

P.S. Do you have any tips on long distance relationships and making the CYA-LATERS less difficult? 


Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...