Monday, July 2, 2012

A new "Kelsey Kreation" - Strawberry & Banana Cake

I love eating my Banana Nut Bread for One, but I had an idea that I just HAD to try...

thus, the HEALTHY cake was born!


It's SO simple and so HEALTHY!

Ingredients:
Strawberries -N- Cream instant oatmeal pack
1 banana
Pinch of Baking Powder

Directions:
Mash banana until it's almost liquid-y
Pour oatmeal and pinch of baking powder into a bowl and stir.
Add mashed banana to bowl and stir until it's mixed together well.
Add mixture to a mini-loaf pan (that's been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray first)
Bake at 350* for 15 minutes
(I like to broil mine for 2 minutes at the end just to give it a little something extra, but you don't have to!)

EAT!!!


DO YOU HAVE ANY HEALTHY "DESSERT" recipes??? 
I'd love to hear about them!!!



Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...