I saw a recipe on Julie's blog and decided to make my own version with ingredients I already had on hand...
What you need:
Instant Pack of Oatmeal (I had Raisin Apple Walnut flavor)
half a banana
pinch of baking powder
sprinkle (or lots of sprinkles) of cinnamon
nonstick cooking spray
oven safe dish
bowl to stir ingredients
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Stir oats, baking powder and cinnamon together in a bowl
- Add banana and mix until everything is combined and no clumps of banana remain
- Spray oven safe dish with cooking spray and pour batter into pan
- Bake 15- 18 minutes, until loaf is set and springs back when touched lightly on top
Let me just tell you, the aroma coming from the oven was incredible! It smelled sooooooo good.
Then, even better was the taste!
I love that this is an easy to make recipe and a single serving size.
Great for all the single ladies!
If I had a boyfriend, I would totally make one for him to0...just sayin...