Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pre-birthday dinner



My grandparents made a trip through TN and got to celebrate my birthday a day early with me! I picked IHOP because I love me some breakfast for dinner! YUUUUUM!!!

The brother tagged along as well, so that was a nice addition!




(you know I had to take at least ONE goofy pic!)

I am so thankful I got to spend a little time with my grandparents. I hate that we live nine hours apart. But, I am extra grateful for the time we do have together!

Look at my purrrrrty new cross necklace :)

Well, I'm off to enjoy my last few hours of being 21!!!

:)

2 comments:

Shannon @ Healthiful Balance said...

You are so pretty! I hope you have the most amazing 22nd birthday! <3

Rach said...

Awww fun!!! Hope you had a great birthday, girl!

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...