Saturday, October 29, 2011

Caramel goodness...

I've mentioned plenty of times that I LOVE ANYTHING CARAMEL related, right?
Well, tonight we had a family dinner at O'Charleys and I COULD NOT RESIST THIS SLICE OF HEAVEN...
Just look at that beauty!
(I ordered it without the chocolate chips of course, which made it even better!)
YUUUUUUUM!!!


My cousin, Jamie, who lives over 500 miles away actually SURPRISED US and showed up at dinner!!!!!!! What a wonderful Saturday evening! We had no idea she was coming!
After dinner, we chatted and caught up with her...good times!


Side note: Have yall seen these ADORABLE ketchup packets? They had them on campus and I just HAD to snap a pic...
SO PRECIOUS!
and talk about convenient...all you have to do is peel and dip whatever you're eating right in the package!!!!


I actually ate lunch with my brother that day and it was really nice. We had a good heart to heart! We have such crazy schedules, that we hardly ever get to see each other...so I cherished this time...
Love brother-sister-bonding!
:)

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...