Tuesday, October 25, 2011

CORN MAZE FUN!!!!!

This past Saturday, my friends and I had a BLAST at the corn maze! I haven't had an extremely fun afternoon with friends in a longggg time! It feels like school and homework is all I do sometimes, so taking a break and just acting like a goofball was JUST what I needed!
:)

That's one of my roomies in the corn hole..haha

I'm not sure exactly what these things were called, but I definitely had to test them out. Keep in mind I was the only one over the age of 12 that played in them...haha It was fun!



That's me in the corn hole this time! My bestie, Krissy, and her cutie patootie baby, Daniel!


The gang for the day: Matt, Daniel, Me, Rachel, and Simon.
Not pictured: Krissy and her brother, Michael.


We also went on a hayride, rode on the swings, and went down a huge slide that went underground! What a fun day!
:)

Have you been to a corn maze this year?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

aww cute pictures!!!! this post makes be want to go to a corn maze! .. I've NEVER been to one!!

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...