Friday, October 14, 2011

GIRL TALK & COOKIES... best combo ever!

Gas- $3.35 per gallon...Nail Polish- $4 per bottle...Makin' cookies/Having girl talk with your best friend...PRICELESS!


I just LOVE girls nights!
We ate some of Krissy's leftover Chicken&Spinach Lasagna (she is giving me the recipe and I WILL be making myself sometime...it was delicious!) Then, we made Peanut Butter Cookies. She needs them for fuel on her long bike ride tomorrow...She's stinkin' awesome on the bike! I give her TWO THUMBS UP because there is no way I could ride 60 miles on a bike! YOU GO GIRL!

Those cookies were good right outta the oven..
mmm...
gooey on the inside...just the way I like 'em.
and they're peanut butter...just an added bonus!
:)

What is your favorite thing to do at girls nights?

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...