Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Primal Strips



Primal Strips was kind enough to send me some of their products to try and review on my blog.

A little information about them from their website:

Primal Spirit was founded by walking buddies with a mutual interest in vegetarianism and world travel. On our trips around the world, we'd often come in contact with superior meat alternative food offerings not available in the American market.

We at Primal Spirit believe that a meat alternative product should be completely satisfying to both vegetarian and non-vegetarian diners. Doing that requires that a product have the texture, and great flavor of real meat.




Teriyaki 9/10. Flavor was good...texture took some getting used to but i liked it. I loved that it had 11 grams of protein!!

Texas BBQ- 10/10 Flavor was awesome! Loved the BBQ taste!

Thai Peanut, Hickory Smoked- 3/10 – These flavors were very bland. Did not like them too much.

Mesquite Lime, Hot & Spicy, – 3/10 – I don’t like spicy stuff, so these flavors were not my favorite.

The texture took some getting used to. I definitely recommend these to all my vegan friends out there! They are a great alternative.


:)


Visit their website at http://www.primalspiritfoods.com/index.php


No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...