Monday, October 31, 2011

Breezy Spring Harvest of Heaven Chips Review


Breezy Spring was kind enough to send me some products to try and review!


Here is a little info from their website:
www.breezyspring.com

Breezy Spring LLC was initiated in 2004 in Lakeland, a beautiful city located in central Florida. We are specialized in manufacturing healthy, tasty, and unique gourmet food products and we are enthusiastic about introducing them to our valued customers like you.

All-Natural Dehydrated Snacks
Designed for active people, Harvest of Heaven Snacks provide a fast and creative alternative for daily fiber and nutrient intake. After the freshest ingredients are selected and then processed with the latest technology, we packaged them in our unique containers to preserve the crispness and freshness. Now you can enjoy all-natural goodies anytime, anywhere!




Onto my review...

Link


Mushrooms- 9/10- these were good, but the flavor was a little bland for my taste. I still liked them!


Taro- 10/10 Definitely my favorite! I have never had taro root before so i wasnt sure what to expect..but dang these were gooood! They even had 3 g of fiber! What up!

Green beans 10/10. Super crunchy with yummy sea salt on top!

Sweet potato. 11/10! Yum! So crunchy and flavorful. I love sweet potatoes... These were the bomb!

Harvest of Heaven Mixed Fruits- 11/10! This bag was mixture of banana, starfruit, melon, apple, and pineapple. ALL of the fruits were delicious! It was hard not to eat the whole bag at once!

Harvest of Heaven Mixed Veggies: 10/10! This bag was a mixture of Sweet Potato, Taro, Okra, Pumpkin, Carrot, and Green Beans. It was a wonderful mixture!


I AM NOW A HUGE FAN OF DEHYDRATED VEGGIES!!!
:)
Yall definitely need to try these when you get the chance!

www.breezyspring.com

1 comment:

Shannon @ Healthiful Balance said...

I've never heard of this brand but I just checked out their website and the products look pretty good! :)

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...