Saturday, October 22, 2011

I'm in a Magazine!!!!!



I'm so excited! I have a quote in ALL YOU MAGAZINE!
It's on Page 139!
:)

How do you prepare for the holidays?

"A cleaning party is a must. I devise a list of chores. Then I crank up the holiday music and get to work!"

Moving on to some of my new favorite things...


Apple slices dipped in Caramel Pudding = DELICIOUS!


Clif bar was giving away free samples of their new flavor to the first 2000 to sign up, and I snagged one! It was REALLY good! I love the little kick of peppermint!
:)


How do YOU prepare for the holidays and what are some of your favorite holiday foods?

1 comment:

Shannon @ Healthiful Balance said...

That is so awesome! Congrats!! :)
I've never tried dipping apple slices into caramel pudding but it sounds SO GOOD! :)
Some of my favorite holiday foods include: cookies, cookies and more cookies. :P My grandma makes the best cookies and she gave our family two BIG boxes full last year.. I finished one box by my self! :P

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...