Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pizza...my own way!

I.LOVE.PIZZA.

and I have been craving pizza like crazy lately...

so...

I decided to create some yummy new alternatives instead of eating the same ol' pizza slices night after night. Plus, these are SUPER EASY to make!


First up: Chicken Pizza Bagels

Ingredients:

Preheat your oven to 350*
Place a slice of chicken on top of your bagel.
Spread sauce.
Sprinkle cheese.
Pop in the oven until cheese is melted.
VOILA!



Next up: Flatbread

Ingredients:

Preheat oven to 350*
Spread sauce over flatout wrap
Sprinkle with cheese.
Pop in the oven until cheese is melted.
BOOM!


What are your favorite pizza alternative recipes?

1 comment:

Shannon @ Healthiful Balance said...

I love making pizza on flat bread..so good! :)

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...