Friday, October 21, 2011

Random thoughts of the week...

So...this week has been a little crazy.
Monday and Tuesday I observed all day in a second grade class for my second placement.
I LOVED THE TEACHER AND CLASS!!!
They were all so sweet.
The school is WAY MORE laid back than my first placement.
I like both of the classes, but I think I would actually prefer to work at the second school.
But, I know it's only been a few days in each class and next semester will really determine where I feel more comfortable. I am just really thankful that both of my teachers are AWESOME!!
:)



Awesome deal: I found these HUGE bottles of Vitamins BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!
They don't expire until 2014, so they were an awesome deal!
I take one of them daily along with calcium pills.
Remember when I found this awesome deal for calcium pills too?


I went on a first date last night. We did dinner and bowling.
It was fun, don't get me wrong, but good grief, some guys are so immature!
Acting like a big kid is cute every now and then, but ALL THE TIME?????? Not cute!


Ready for another first date... haha




3 comments:

Aubrey King said...

hahaha oh no! Sorry the date wasn't good. I had that same experience. I think it was because he was the same age as me. 21 and 22 year olds arent really ready to be MEN yet.

So cool you liked the teacher and school. I'm excited for you.

Anonymous said...

"21 and 22 year olds aren't really ready to be MEN yet."
...couldn't have said it better myself.

Ashley said...

I'm so glad you love your second placement!!! I was nervous for mine! I hope everyone in our block has a good student teaching experience! I'm so nervous for all of us!!

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...