Friday, March 5, 2010

aaaaaawwwww.

I LOVE MY KINDERGARTEN CLASS THAT I'M OBSERVING!!! They are so sweet. Four of them gave me hugs today! It made my heart smile! :) and I don't just sit there the whole time, I actually walk around and help them if they need it. I CANT WAIT TO HAVE MY OWN KINDERGARTEN CLASS!! I really hope I am able to teach that grade. I LOVE THEM!!!

So, after observations I picked up Robbie from the doctor since Myrt had a checkup. It is like 2 seconds away from my condo, so I showed it to Robbie since he hasn't gotten to see it yet. That was fun. Then, I took him to his house and his dad came home and I watched him practice pitching. I don't see Mr. Bob as much as the rest of the family, but that didn't stop him from picking on me. haha. A lady from the neighborhood stopped by to get us to sign something and asked if I was dating anybody. I told her I went on a date the other night, and Mr. Bob goes, "was he under 12?" HAHAH. I said, "No, as a matter of fact it was a real date. But, I will admit I have a lot of little boyfriends." and he said, "Robbie's not the only one anymore?" HAHAHAH. I just love the whole family. They are pretty much like my second family. Mrs. Sue Ellen always says they are old enough that technically I could be their daughter! haha They waited to have kids. That just adds to all the reasons that I feel more like BIG SIS than babysitter. :)

After Myrt's doc appt, we got to play for a little bit. She was the teacher and I was the student! ;) I'm gonna watch them extra next week on break, and on Friday we are going to the Adventure Science Center!!!! wahooo!

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...