Thursday, March 4, 2010

observation...

I HAD A WONDERFUL TIME OBSERVING THE KINDERGARTEN CLASS TODAY!!! It was so great to be there and see how they interact and everything. I took lots of notes and even got to help test them on reading words and knowing their sounds! :) I really like the age. I would much rather deal with potty issues than potty mouths like they get when they get older! haha

Tonight, I'm going to Katie's house to watch my favorite tv show ever...The Office. It's finally back on since the Olympics are over!!! Then, we're gonna watch the movie, The Time Traveler's Wife. I'm glad I get to hangout with her because it's been a long time since we have gotten to hangout.

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...