Saturday, March 13, 2010

rainy saturday

so today was rainy-cloudy all day. I missed the sunshine for sure!

I watched Chandler this morning, worked out, and then went to watch Little Robert and Vincent. They were all sweet. I just LOVE babysitting. I know I say that all the time, but I can't help it! So, I put Chandler in her swing for a nap and went over to check on her every once in a while, and I found her with the opposite end of the pacifier in her mouth! hahah. Crazy girl! I don't know how she could be comfy with it like that, let alone fall asleep with it! haha

Little Robert, Vincent, and I had fun. Robert and I pretended to be super speedy and run around the room while Vincent "chased" us. He is a little over a year old, so he was having a blast trying to walk around and catch us! :)

Afterwards, I watched a movie with my parents at their house since they are right there in the neighborhood. It's always nice to spend time with my family. I love 'em so much!

Then, I came home, ate dinner, took a shower, and finally caught up on laundry! whoop whoop! I know it's break, but I still did a couple of school things. (I can't help it, it's just what I do, I like to stay ahead of the game!) Now, I am rewarding myself by starting a new book!

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...