Monday, March 15, 2010

:-)

ahhh. Guess where I am? In the middle of my Educ 3040 class. I am so relieved because I have BEEN DONE with everything that we had to turn in at Midterm. Today is a "work day", but I am already done, so I'm just playing around. All the other students in my class are freaking out right now because they have so much stuff to turn in by midnight on Wednesday. That's why it pays to do things ahead of time...okay, I admit, sometimes I go a little overboard in getting things done early, but it's DEFINITELY better to be on this side of the fence than being a procrastinator!!! I was actually productive during this "work day" by completing my homework for math class! YAY!

:-)

I cannot believe the semester is HALFWAY over! It's just flying by! and in LESS THAN TWO MONTHS, I will be hanging out with my friends in Florida! I'm so excited because it will be my first trip without my parents excluding church trips. Aunt Beth and Uncle Paul are letting us stay at their EXTREMELY NICE condo!!! I can't wait!!!! :)

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...