Thursday, March 25, 2010




so I really wish I could be in Florida with my parents and brother right now, but I am staying positive because I will be there in 6 WEEKS!!! I can't believe it's that close! It's CRAZY how fast time has flown by!

Today was really nice and relaxing. I watched Jackson this morning and the Yates this afternoon. In between babysitting, I got to watch my second favorite show, MODERN FAMILY. I laugh so hard every episode! :)

I also got to video chat with my family down in Florida. It was really fun. Zach seemed to have a blast talking on the web cam and I couldn't help but chuckle because he was staring at himself on the screen. SO CUTE! He was talking to me and then started making silly faces! He told me he was going to take a picture of my nose when I came down to visit in a few weeks, and I just laughed and said, "no way!" so my daddy thought it would be funny to turn the webcam up at his very own nose! my dad is a goober, but I couldn't help but laugh. I guess that's why I'm such a goober myself. haha I really enjoyed talking to them on the webcam. I hope we can do it again tomorrow or Saturday.

After I babysat, I came home, finished another book, studied for math, and then watched my favorite show, THE OFFICE. what a hoot! It never fails to make me BUST OUT LAUGHING!

:-)

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...