Tuesday, March 2, 2010

today was a good day. I started it off with a good, hard run at the Y. Later, I watched Robbie and Myrt. I didn't watch them last Thursday like I usually do, so I was so excited to see them and they were excited to see me! :) A week feels like forever! hahaha

Tonight the Govs fought during the game, but came up just 3 points short. It was a crazy last minute of the game, but it was still a good run. After all, it is JUST a game. We'll get 'em next year. :)

I found out that my two classes on Friday are CANCELLED, so I get to start my spring break tomorrow after my reading class at 3:46. whoop whoop. I'm not going anywhere, but I'm going to get my observations out of the way and babysit like crazy! YAY!

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...