Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bowl For Kids Sake

so, today was Bowl For Kids Sake. It was fun, especially because I BEAT my daddy!!! hahaha Before, we went to Applebees for lunch. I love spending time with him. I even turned down a date for him! ;) Michael, the guy I went out with from church asked me to go to lunch today, but I told him my daddy already asked me. So we made plans for Monday night instead! He loves kids ALMOST as much as I do, and it's so sweet. That is DEFINITELY a good quality in my eyes! so, we'll see what happens. I am not stressing over anything. I've learned through my ups and downs in life that ultimately God has it all under control, and if it's supposed to happen, it will, according to God's plan. :)

Tomorrow, I'm working the baby room (of course) and going to church. Then, I'm watching Chandler for a few hours (YAY!), then I'm going to the Denley's for Bible Study, like I do every Sunday night. They are such awesome leaders and are so kind to us. Not to mention the food is INCREDIBLY delicious every single week! ;)

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...