Monday, April 2, 2012

Barney Butter Review

Barney Butter sent me some of their creamy almond butter to review!


Here is some info about Barney Butter:
Barney Butter was conceived by Jennifer Barney in her Fresno, California home for friends and family.  She began experimenting with homemade almond butter for the simple reason that she was unhappy with the other almond butters on the market.  She knew that almond butter would be healthier for her peanut butter-loving kids and she wanted them to grab for it on their own without any big fuss.  Many broken blenders later, her recipe was perfected.
Pretty soon friends and neighbors were trying it and everyone really thought it was revolutionary.  People started calling it ‘Barney Butter’, so the name stuck. Some just wanted it for the taste, but others had real needs like lowering cholesterol or as a peanut alternative.  With much encouragement from friends and family she manufactured her first batch of just 20 cases in 2006 and took a jar to a local grocer.  It was an instant success!  Today Barney Butter has s-p-r-e-a-d to independent and national grocery stores all across the country so now you too can be good to yourself and eat Barney Butter!
With its amazing fresh roasted flavor and truly smooth and creamy consistency Barney Butter stands apart from other almond butters and has quickly become a favorite treat for adults and children alike!!
Barney Butter is an all-natural almond butter made with Premium California Almonds.  It is a craveably delicious treat with all the right qualities: the rich flavor, nutrition and versatility of almonds with a texture just like peanut butter.  Manufactured in an almond only facility, Barney Butter is peanut free and a great alternative for those with peanut allergies. Barney Butter is naturally no-stir and does not need to be refrigerated.  Gluten free, no trans fats or hydrogenated oils, and half the saturated fat of peanut butter make Barney Butter a healthy and delicious treat!
**********************************************************************
Now, for my review!

OH. MY. GOSH.

I thought Peanut Butter was my love, but this Almond Butter is my TRUE LOVE. 

Goodness gracious! This stuff was INCREDIBLY delicious! 

My Rating: 11/10!

I immediately opened the little squeeze packet and ate some by itself and was hooked. I also ate it on a whole wheat tortilla for a snack. It was phenomenal. I was curious if it would taste good with banana on a wrap like I do with my usual PB and it TOTALLY knocked the socks off of my palate! SO GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

I'm hooked. 

Please try some of this for yourself. You won't be disappointed. I PROMISE.

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...