Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bootcamp with Corey Taylor

I have been saying for a while that I want a new fitness challenge...well, my wish finally came true!!

While I was in Louisville last weekend, I had the privilege of working out with Corey Taylor!

He trains PRO-ATHLETES!

Jared works out with him all the time, and he was kind enough to let me join in!


This workout was NO JOKE.

The warm-up was a series of different exercises.
Inch-worms (hated these! haha.)
High Knees
Power skips
Lunges
Rotation Open Gates
Frankenstein Walks
Frankenstein Skips
Side Lunges
Reach Backs
Spidermans
Side Skips

and that was just the warm-up!

For the workout, we did circuits.
Jumping Rope 
Partner plank push-ups
Sumo Squats
Curls
Planks
Arm rows with weights while in pushup position
Hip Raise with Arm Press

We would Jump Rope in between each strength training exercise.
It was an AWESOME workout!
I definitely felt the next day. Who am I kidding...I felt it for FOUR DAYS after...

 I am so thankful he let me join in! 

I LOVED THIS BOOTCAMP!!!

THANK YOU COREY!!!

Please check out his website:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...