Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Prince Charming

So, I promised that I would tell you all about that super cute guy... well tonight I FINALLY have a night off and can actually do it! 

Jared is truly a blessing in my life! He is an incredible man of God! 
He is a gentleman and treats me with RESPECT. 
:)


We have this insane crazy amazing connection. I've never felt closer to anyone in my entire life, and we're just starting to get to know each other!
 


  On our second date, we literally sat on a huge blanket, had a picnic, and talked for 5 HOURS straight. Then, we had to move because the park closed when it got dark, so we drove to the riverwalk downtown and talked for another 2 hours!!!
 

He is a big HEALTH nut and LOVES fitness as much as I do! He has shown me some new exercises to help me build some more shoulder muscle, and I showed him my killer ab routine! He is the one who is actually lucky enough to have COREY TAYLOR as his personal trainer!!!

(side note...He is the SMOOTHIE KING...there WILL be a future post on that...you can guarantee that! He whips up an amazingly delicious smoothie and packs it with protein! YUM!)


 We are CONSTANTLY laughing together. We are both HUGE goofballs. We just have SUCH a great time no matter what we're doing.

 We still talk on the phone for over an hour every single day...

 

I'm SO thankful that God has put Jared in my life. I'm looking forward to seeing what God has in store for us!


Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...