Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring Break Eats and Treats!



Spring Break is officially over. It was by far the BEST Spring Break I've had in a while. I enjoyed a lovely STAY-CATION. I made some $$$ dog sitting, was pampered with a manicure and massage, hung out with friends, and attended ALL of my favorite fitness classes!!!  

Here's some stuff I haven't had a chance to share with you yet...I've been CONSTANTLY on the go! :) 


Myrtle and I ate Subway for dinner one night while I was babysitting her. She's so cute!  I got my usual Honey Oat 6 inch with Turkey, Ham, and Tomatoes with Banana Peppers and Pickles on the side... and...I tried the new SunChips flavor, Parmesan and Herb! OH. MY. GOSH. They are soooooo tasty!!! 


Myrtle always scrunches up her nose at my weird habit of ordering banana peppers and pickles on the side and eating them by myself. This time, she was brave and tried a banana pepper, and I caught it on video!

 
 She's so funny! "It's HOT!" 
Love that little girl! 
She was soooo upset when I had to leave. I hate that I can't watch her all the time during student teaching. But, I'm excited for SUMMER because I'll be hanging out with her at least twice a week again!!! YAY!!

Pretty Pink Nails after my manicure!

My bestie, Ashley, and I watching my brother's baseball game! He did awesome! He is a relief pitcher. He came in and pitched 3 pitches. 3 outs. WHAM BAM! So proud of him!!!
:)


What is your favorite thing to do on a Stay-Cation?!?!?

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...