Sunday, April 15, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

I won a blogging award! Here are the deets on the Liebster Blog Award:


  • Choose five up and coming blogs to give the Liebster award to. 
  • Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
  • Post the award on your blog. 
  • Don't leave your recipients in the dark! List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites.  Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know. 
  • Share 5 random facts about yourself!



  •   THANK YOU  Kristin!!!  I feel so honored that you would pass this award to me! 



    Here are the up and coming bloggers you should DEFINITELY check out that I pass the Liebster Blog Award baton to:

    1. Miriam and Whitney at BellaSpire
    2. Rebecca at Pressing On
    3. Rachel at This Italian Family
    4. Shannon at Healthiful Balance
    5. Brittany at Itty Bits of Balance

    5 Random Facts:
    1. I wake up at 5:37, 5:17, or 5:27 everyday before I student teach... haha. I love the number 7, so it has to be in the alarm time somehow...


    2. I love doing product reviews. I'm very blessed to have the opportunity to do them. :)

    3. I'm graduating college in 19 days. So.Stinkin.Excited!


    4. I have been texting nonstop and talking on the phone for over an hour every single day to a very special guy. (Don't worry, I will tell you all about him in an upcoming post) :)
     


    5. My celebrity crush is James Marsden. 27 Dresses...great movie! 

    Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

    I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...