Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Glimpse of being a Golfer's Girlfriend...

 This weekend, I've been visiting Jared and his family! We've had a blast! 

Friday night, we went to the KY Derby Balloon Glow. It was neat! All the hot air balloons fired up at the same time, and it lit up the sky. We were actually able to move INSIDE the fence after this pic was taken... such a great view! We had a nice time!

Had to get the US Bank Balloon in the background... that's where my daddy works! ;)
Saturday, we headed to the golf course to practice. Jared is awesome. I hit some too, and didn't do too shabby...haha.. Most importantly, we had fun, and he got some essential practice time in. I am the camera woman for him to look over his swing and see what he needs to work on... I like being able to help him out. 

 But, my favorite part about being a golfer's girlfriend, is that I get to sit and tan while my man practices... DOES IT GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT?!?!?

Hope you're having a good weekend!

Official Graduation Countdown: 5 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:-)

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...