Sunday, April 1, 2012

Health Activist Writer's Month Challenge DAY ONE

Hey everyone - I just wanted to tell you about a new activity I'll be doing this April. The Health Activist Writer's Month Challenge hosted by WEGO Health. I will be writing a post a day for all 30 days. I hope you'll join me in writing every day about health. It's going to be a lot of fun and I'd love to see what you have to say about each of the topics, too. All you have to do to join is sign up here: http://info.wegohealth.com/HAWMC2012 and you'll be able to start posting once April rolls around. Looking forward to writing with you!

 DAY ONE: April 1
Health Time Capsule. Pretend you’re making a time capsule of you & your health focus that won’t be opened until 2112. What’s in it? What would people think of it when they found it? 


This is a fun question. Well, I am a LOVER of all things involving Peanut Butter, Almond Butter, and Yogurt!

Fitness related: they would definitely find me shakin' my groove thang at DANCE IT OUT!!! I am obsessed with that workout!!! It's too much fun! 




What would they find in YOUR health time capsule?

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...